THE QUTAB MINAR COMPLEX, MEHRAULI


Photo Travelogue :
Read first part - Here!


my ticket to history...


I had been to Qutab Minar first when I was very young. I hardly remember about that trip to Delhi which was with my parents and sister. My 2nd trip to Delhi, which was at the time of college, didn't cover this site. So, this trip was special. I was re-learning and feeling history all over again.




the complex is massive...one could get quite lost.



the Qutab Minar does quite fit in the frame, had to try a few tricks by tilting the cam ;-)


love the greens...its a well manicured site.


there's information for those interested about the complex with pictures from old times to modern.




The Qutab complex, is an array of monuments and buildings at Mehrauli in Delhi, India. The best-known structure in the complex is the Qutb Minar, built to honor the Sufi saint Qutbuddin Bakhtiar Kaki. Built by: Alauddin Khilji. UNESCO World Heritage Site ( wiki )

Address : Sushant Lok Phase 1, Minto Bridge Colony, Barakhamba, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Read next part - Here! Stay tuned for all my road, rail, flight, cruise & walk trips.
( Images - ©Mine. All rights reserved. )
Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕◕◕ - It was Awesome!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment